Greenlight Cashless

Does anyone use them?  Their pricing structure is a little higher.  7.95% and tiers down from there based off sales.  Plus rental equipment at 15.00 each per month.

We bought a new location with them on there and wanted to know their reviews before we give them the boot or keep them.

Thanks!

Yes, that is what I am thinking too.  Plus they want a 30.00 activation fee per machine just to switch from the sellers account to mine.  60.00, I am partially on my way to owning equipment with a different provider. 

Which company would you recommend?  We've got Nayax on other machines, but thinking about USAT, although Nayax has been good to us and at a 7.99 per month and 5.95 swipe fee, they're pretty ok.

Thanks!!!

Sounds like a middle man upcharging someone else's back office services to make a quick buck without having to do any work.  This is much like cheap cell service that piggy backs off a real cell company.  Dump them.  I'm surprised that this is even allowed in the world of debit and credit cards.

4 hours ago, falls said:

Hardware "from a 20 year pioneer" 

Aka USATech.

Lowkey if Nayax didn’t exist it would almost be worth the upcharge to not have to deal with the fucktards at USAT.

So the concensus is to stick with Nayax?  Because we have to change those two machines out plus order two more telemeters for another pair of our machines that do really well.  So whoever we go to gets to sell us 4 new devices for busy machines.

Does anyone know if the cardreader portion of the greenlight machines will interface to the Nayax Amit modem?  Or am I stuck buying new everything new?  I suppose that is a question for Nayax, however my normal account rep hasn't gotten back to me.

Thanks everyone for the info!

One more question, we bought these machines on location.  The card readers are "leased" for 15.00 a month each according to greenlight.  They either want 15.00 a month each indefinitely or to purchase the equipment straight out is 600.00 and then its the normal rate as anyone one else.  Now, they've been on these machines since new (about 3 years).  Don't you think that after a certain amount of time leasing, they equipment should be owned outright by the machine owner?  Or at least a discount given when the owner decides to purchase?  But whatever.

My question though, since I now own the machines, do I have any obligation to return the equipment if I switch providers?  Cause hell will have to freeze over if I'm going to spend my money to ship it back.

With the USAT leasing program you own the equipment after it is paid off and the monthly rate drops to normal.  The USAT equipment is about half of the price you quoted for greenlight.  I have used both Nayax and USAT, I was disappointed with the high failure rate of the Nayax equipment and finally phased it all out.  I don't know if their newer equipment is any better, I like the look of the new touch reader and I have always liked the audible cues to the customer (since no one ever looks at the display to see what the machine is telling them!!).  Thinking about trying a Nayax touch but am just getting my fleet over to all USAT rather than dealing with multiple providers and hate to backtrack...

• 10 months later...
4 hours ago, VendingHowTo said:

Seems expensive. 

$ 16.00 monthly fee
$ 1.00 avg vend amt
$ 0.50 Avg COGS 50%
$ 0.50 gross profit
32 number of vends need to pay for monthly fee
12 months
384 number of vends needed to pay for yearly fee

And you forgot the swipe fee, which I believe is also higher than everyone else.  Like someone else posted, they are basically reselling Usat service with their profit tacked on

Hi everyone.  

It is Harry. I am a Senior Director at Nayax. 

I educate here as time permits. If you have not yet seen, check my posts out in this forum. 

To those of you looking forward in your business to being able to offer your customers far more then a reader that takes credit cards and phone payments to increase your sales, Nayax offers a great trade-in program; and even more so to those of you being forced to spend new money to replace your 3G readers.

I am happy to personally help any of you. Make the call and learn details you don’t know presently. With all information comes informed business decisions fir your future. harry@nayax.com or 410-666-3800 x1113

Looking forward to speaking to you.

Thanks and have a great night.

Harry

Senior Director of Solution Sales

Great tblake05! Hope to meet you one day at one of the shows. Stop by and say hi. 

The tradein program allows someone who is ready to move forward at a real inexpensive price and many times cheaper then doubling down with what they have now and get all the Nayax features and benefits I have mentioned in the previous posts.

I am happy to personally speak to anyone here and go over all options. I am sure I can share information about the overall marketplace you are not aware of and will help you make the best business decisions possible - 410-666-3800 x1113 (leave a message if I am on the phone and I will call you back).

Thank you.

Harry

https://www.vendingconnection.com/vending-technology-news/nayax-webinar-highlights-cashless-payments-what-do-owners-and-operators-need-to-know/

• Like 1