Best vending machine quality

Franco21

11 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Used Dixie Narco 501Es, AP 7600s or 113s, USI BC500s and blue display snacks, AMS Sensit2 or higher snacks.  

................and stay the heck away from combos.

It seems like many people here are anti-combo machines. The latest models I’ve used (never owned or serviced) seem to be nice, solid machines that allowed me to buy everything I wanted from one machine. What are the draw backs from an owners perspective?

They dont hold enough variety for the customers. They dont hold enough product to really make money between services. Most available combos on CL are poorly made Chinese garbage. A good combo tends to cost almost as much as 2 full size machines would cost.

Has half the capacity (or less) of two machines and half the variety of a full size snack machine.  You can probably get close to the same sales numbers as two full size machines but you'll likely have to service them MORE than twice as often.  And, if a bill acceptor, coin mech, or card reader goes down, it affects everything and not just one machine.  With two machines, the customers may be able to use the other to make change if necessary.

Imagine making commercial deliveries out of a car compared to a full size van.  The car gets way better gas mileage but has to make way more trips. You save a little money upfront but you'll be wishing you had a bigger vehicle real soon.

Another catch is.. a good account really needs at least a full size soda and a full size snack machine.  A bad account needs no machines, and a medium size account doesn't warrant new machines and should get two refurbished instead.  The only people that might really vouch for combos are salespeople and small accounts that want a single brand new machine.  The exception are large accounts that need an extra machine for a separate area and decent accounts with space issues.

Start up expenses are key. Get used and refurbish. You learn the equipment and put out decent machines at far less cost. I love DN 501 and 276. I’m partial to AP machines but USI machines are easy to operate/fix and are still being produced with tons of parts available.

Not all combos are bad. I have four accounts where a combo is all that would fit. No combo? No account. No account? No money. Just my 2 cents.

AMS is a good company they make  excellent refrigeratorated machines. I have way more experience with USI and AP. AMS refers to the machines Sensit 1,2 and 3 this tells you how old they are. AMS sensit 1 no way to old. AMS sensit 2 ok, but I am not buying anymore getting old. AMS sensit 3 the newest version I like bought the machine new which is rare for me I prefer to refurbish in house. 

AMS machines are great in my opinion. Like tc vending said, stay away from sensit 1, but other than that they are great. All of my food machines are now AMS. If I were to streamline and only have one brand snack machine it would be AMS. 

I'm not a fan of usi myself. I do like some of their newer machines I have acquired but they cost too much and parts can only be bought from vendnet at a premium price. As for drink machines, royal, Dixie narco and vendo v21

On 3/29/2019 at 7:00 PM, dwc31015 said:

Start up expenses are key. Get used and refurbish. You learn the equipment and put out decent machines at far less cost. I love DN 501 and 276. I’m partial to AP machines but USI machines are easy to operate/fix and are still being produced with tons of parts available.

Not all combos are bad. I have four accounts where a combo is all that would fit. No combo? No account. No account? No money. Just my 2 cents.

I agree 100 percent

7 hours ago, Georgia bulldog said:
On 3/29/2019 at 7:00 PM, dwc31015 said:

I agree 100%.

Archived